Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I HAVE A ACCOUNT LAPTOP, I ALSO HAVE A HP that was purchase…

Customer Question
I HAVE A ACCOUNT FOR...
I HAVE A ACCOUNT FOR A LAPTOP, I ALSO HAVE A HP that was purchase from BestBuy a couple of years ago, it is a vision, all in one. I would like to have it check by you from my home over the internet. I have a out board back up HP Hard drive that has everything backup in it that is on the computer.
can this be done and what would be the est. cost and time this would take.
You have done great work for me in the past and hope that this can be done.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
3/8/2016
Laptop technician: Cris, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Cris
Cris, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, thanks for using JustAnswer.com I am Cris.

Just to clarify you want to make sure that your drivers are up to date on your PC?

Did you still need assistance with your question?