Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop repair specialist
46034742

I have a toshiba satellite laptop that I've just opened. It

Customer Question

I have a toshiba satellite laptop that I've just opened. It is older but basically unused. It runs windows 7.
The picture when I use the video camera is fuzzy, like someone rubbed vaseline on the lens. I've tried cleaning it with a chamoise cloth, but did not help.
Can you suggest any fix?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, what is the model/full name of your toshiba laptop please? it is an integrated camera or an external webcam ? what program you are using to take pictures or recording videos? also what is your operating system it is windows or mac?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please cancel my order. I do not want to enter into a per month arrangement. I only wanted a solution to this issue. But please cancel my order.
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Please see the steps below to unsbscribe, you only pay for that question.

1. Login to your JustAnswer account
  2. Click on the My account link near the top right corner of your screen
  3. Scroll down to the section entitled payement information
  4. You should see an ON and OFF button for your subscription, make sure the off button is selected
  5. Click save settings

Thank you

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better?

what is the model/full name of your toshiba laptop please? it is an integrated camera or an external webcam ? what program you are using to take pictures or recording videos? also what is your operating system it is windows or mac?

Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help ?