Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need a password ro dose have black screen in the med blue…

Customer Question
I need a password *****...
I need a password ***** Bios ro dose have black screen in the med blue it ask for enter password
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
3/5/2016
Laptop technician: Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Quiksilver07070
Quiksilver07070, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for choosing JUSTANSWER.com

.

I would love to hlep you in this matter, but im having a hard time understanding your words......some are misspelled, and some are out of place.

.

As i understand it, you have a BIOS password ***** need to RESET....is that correct?

If so, what makes you think it is the BIOS password ***** need, and not a windows password?

I world say yes
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I dont understand your issue enough to be able to help you.

.

What makes you think....that the BIOS password ***** ***** the issue is?

Did you set a BIOS password ***** the past? They don't set themself, SOMEBODY has to CREATE the password.........so who did this?