Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need someone to dial into my laptop. I can put the charge…

Customer Question
I need someone to dial...
I need someone to dial into my laptop. I can put the charge on a credit card.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
3/3/2016
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Hi there and welcome

It is ab additional service but I can do this, accept the request and I will provide the instructions so I can dial in.

My payment should go through and it isn't. The problem is on your end. My card is good!

ok, can you call customer service on 1(###) ###-####/p>

The issue is the card or your card company rejecting the charge, but thats customer service and they can help you through this

It should have gone through now. I authorized with BoA.

accept the offer please

Do you see the payment?

not yet, you need to accept payment

I just accepted.
Are we good?

sorry but it is not accepted yet, I see it here when it is

How can you help??

you have not accepted the offer and it has not processed, until then there is nothing I can do and if your having issues I ask you to refer to my message about contacting customer service on 1(###) ###-####please