Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I just spilled liquid onto my laptop, seems to be ok but now…

Customer Question
I just spilled liquid onto...
I just spilled liquid onto my laptop, seems to be ok but now there is no sound.
What can I do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
I meant to add that there is no sound.
3/2/2016
Laptop technician: Dan, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Dan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and thank you for your question. I look forward to assisting you today. You may have caused more damage than is evident. If possible, remove all power including the battery and let it set in a warm dry environment for a day or so. You can also try speeding up the process by warming it up with a hair dryer, but you will need to leave it on for several hours to be effective.

Can you send this response to my e-mail address?

Unfortunately no, I am not able to email you directly.