Russell H., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Proud to have been getting computer technicalities into working order since 1988.
13568747

I am so sorry and I want something good to happen to me and

Customer Question

I am so sorry and I want something good to happen to me and family so we can do what ever we want. I'm on disability, I draw $838.00 monthly and I had already filled out everything for Push Money then I read I had to put up $250.00 which I don't have to spare. See this is my luck something I had a good feeling over and now my dream is gone. Thank you so much. Patsy Henson Bivins
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Russell H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting JustAnswer.com. My name is Russell. I will do my best to provide the right answer to your question; I would like to provide helpful advice if I can.

If the Push Money you are speaking of, is a program where you are given a cash incentive to stock up on, or prominently display, or otherwise make more prominent, a product... then the 250.00 fee is presumably part of the incentive... an incentive to whomever attempted to sell you the Push Money.

In that case, it essentially is a chain letter arrangement, in which the real profit is made by those who persuade others to enroll in the arrangement.

But I may be wrong... please tell me just a little more about the Push Money arrangement in question.