Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba cb30 it seems I have a virus called" zeus"

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba cb30 it seems I have a virus called " zeus" can irid myself of this
Category: Laptop
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Sir when you say you are locked out do you mean from accessing anything on the PC or from accessing web pages on the web browser?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Which is the web browser you are using is it Internet explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Chrome or any other?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Sir checking to see whether you still need my help.

Please let me know.

Sincerely,

Note:-To reply back to me use the reply box below.