Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My facebook page seems to have been comprised somehow, all i…

Customer Question
my facebook page seems to...
my facebook page seems to have been comprised somehow, all i can get is a few lines in the top left hand corner
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/28/2016
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Also, what browser are you using to access facebook.. Microsoft edge, internet explorer, mozilla firefox, google chrome?

windows 8 and internet explorer
hello?

Thank you. What it sounds like has happened, is that your internet explorer browser has faulted.

So lets reset it and 9 times out of t en that will cure the problem you are facing.

Heres how to reset Internet explorer.

http://www.c-sharpcorner.com/UploadFile/6cde20/reset-internet-explorer-settings-in-windows-8/

If you get stuck, run into any issues or t his doesnt work let me knwo

And if it does work please remember to return here and click and submit a rating to show that I was able to assist you.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

i do not have an american phone number
can you advise what is happening?
hello? why have i just used 2gb?
what is going on?

My apologies for the delay.

Did you try the step I suggested to reset internet explorer?

Also, im not sure what you mean about using 2 gigabytes. Youd mentioned the issue was with facebook, can you clarify.

D.S