Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I would like to reopen an issue that was unable to be

Customer Question
resolved due to a slow...
I would like to reopen an issue that was unable to be resolved due to a slow internet connection. Please advise.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/25/2016
Laptop technician: arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
arsufi2002
arsufi2002, Computer Enthusiast

Welcome to JA.

Would you please explain the issue you are having with computer?

I am unable to receive email messages in my MS Outlook application. I am getting a send/receive error and can't seem to overcome the issue myself.

ok

Can i start a remote session with you

please.

ok please wait

f you are ready please download and install tool from below link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=49d0589b-7197-4435-867c-3585167a4326

Procedure:

1: Click Above link

2: Click I Agree button

3: Click Download

4: Double click downloaded file to run

Sorry..

I was not able to solve sync issue in outlook

I am opting out to other experts to see if they can help you on this

Thanks

Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

let me know when you are ready i will share a remote link to fix the problem for you.

What happens next? I don't understand how a secure session can't be started - yet, an online conversation is still possible?
I am dissatisfied with this service. This is the third time I have attempted to resolve this issue through JustAnswer.com. I have been charged for services that have not been fulfilled. Not happy here.

Payment for this service failed, please do not fulfill yet. We will attempt to reach this customer to fix the situation.

i am getting this message when i am trying to accept your remote request.

www.teamviewer.com and install teamviewer and let me know the "your id: and the password ***** will be able to connect.

Payment went through Pay Pal - I don't understand what the issue is and I'm not clear on why I have to download manually - Nothing about this service takes place the same way twice - I want to speak to a customer service agent by phone - what's the telephone number I should call?

you can check with billing later on however you can install www.teamviewer.com and let me know the id and password ***** that i can fix your email problem.

id 393 838 672
pw 7526Try these

allow the connection as trustworthy

AANYA-PC (12:38 PM):
Hi
i am connected now
ANDREW-PC (12:39 PM):
ok
AANYA-PC (12:39 PM):
couldyou please open the email
ANDREW-PC (12:40 PM):
Please review notepad information from last connection with justanswer.com agent please
AANYA-PC (12:40 PM):
absolutely i will
AANYA-PC (12:43 PM):
basicall nothing has been done
i will take the mouse control now let me see whats going on
ANDREW-PC (12:43 PM):
ok
AANYA-PC (12:43 PM):
thanks
AANYA-PC (12:46 PM):
enter your email and password ***** the webmail
AANYA-PC (12:48 PM):
leave the mouse now
AANYA-PC (12:52 PM):
enter your user id and password
ANDREW-PC (1:02 PM):
for what it's worth - the test message transmits to my iphone and ipad
AANYA-PC (1:03 PM):
yes i am testing teh error code..something is blocing it from recieving emails
ANDREW-PC (1:04 PM):
If I purchase the newest version of Outlook compatible with Windows 10 - do you think it will solve the issue. I'm not married to this version of Outlook
Otherwise I'll just use the .att.net host email tool and be done with it.
AANYA-PC (1:05 PM):
i will let you know..give me 5-10 mins max please..just checking all the settings real quick for you
ANDREW-PC (1:06 PM):
okay - I'm not trying to be difficult - I've been onlne with JustAnswer.com for over 4 hours and have to go to work in a few hours - I need to wrap this up and call it a night - I'll give you 15 more minuts.
AANYA-PC (1:06 PM):
thanks
AANYA-PC (1:17 PM):
thanks for your patience on this
i have checked the settings of the outlook program but they seem to be fine
ANDREW-PC (1:18 PM):
ok
AANYA-PC (1:19 PM):
it has to be either antivirus or a registry key that would need to be modified. unfortunately this will take bit longer..i understand that it has been a long session for you today with teh previous expert
if you could let me know a suitable time tomorrow we can resume and get thsi sorted for you
ANDREW-PC (1:20 PM):
I may be able to connect again - but it will be after 10 pm Mountain time
tomorrw - I have a long day at the office tomorrow
AANYA-PC (1:20 PM):
that will be absolutely fine with me...
ANDREW-PC (1:20 PM):
How do we connect tomorrow/
AANYA-PC (1:21 PM):
i believe you are bale to check your emails on your phone
ANDREW-PC (1:21 PM):
Correct
AANYA-PC (1:21 PM):
so you would have recieved an email from just answer as well
ANDREW-PC (1:21 PM):
ye
yes
AANYA-PC (1:22 PM):
tomorrow when you wish to resume, just open the just answer email..click on view reply..the just answer chat page will open...type in a message to me that you are online and ready and i will share a new remote link with you
ANDREW-PC (1:23 PM):
okay - thank you Michele. I will do that. Have a good day.
AANYA-PC (1:23 PM):
and one more thing..dont worry...we will get this sorted for you
thanks once again for your patinece and understanding
ANDREW-PC (1:23 PM):
thank you - I genuinely appreciate your help.
AANYA-PC (1:23 PM):
i will exit the session now..bye and Good Night
ANDREW-PC (1:24 PM):
bye :)

error 0x80004005

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer