Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I turn on my laptop red light come on about 10 sec gos off…

Customer Question
I turn on my laptop...
I turn on my laptop red light come on about 10 sec gos off two more times same thing stay off after 3 time what can i do thank you
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/24/2016
Laptop technician: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 2 years ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my VERY BEST to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call. In addition, with any positive rating I will support your question going forward for free.

Can you explain in more depth? Where are the lights? Are there sounds? Are the Fans on?

Or if you prefer, I can give you a call in abit and trouble shoot this over the phone.

But from what you are explaining so far, it sounds like a potential bad motherboard....

Please get back to me with more details, and i will circle back with you. I recommend a call so we can go over whats on and off inside the laptop.