Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My sound on my Samsung Chromebook has suddenly died. I was…

Customer Question
My sound on my Samsung...
My sound on my Samsung Chromebook has suddenly died. I was on the internet at the time. Neither the internal speaker nor the headphone jack are working. Any ideas about what the cause is. Also the button next to the power switch (which increases sound level) does not display the sound amplitude level like it should.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 hour by:
2/22/2016
Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

hold down the power button and release it let the chrome book shut down power.

Leave it powered off for 3 mins and then power it back on.

let me know how it goes.

Please remember when we dealing with your issue. It is quite possible and may take more than one step or answer multiple times to solve a problem. In case the answer provided does not help or work dont be dissatisfied, use the Reply to expert or click on the “Continue Conversation” button and I will be happy to continue to help.
Rating is only required when the problem is fixed or you are 100% Satisfied with the answer provided.