Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I am in need of a admin password code HP pavilion g6. I have…

Customer Question
I am in need of...
I am in need of a admin password ***** for my HP pavilion g6. I have tried 3 times and am encountering a system disabled code of 83714727
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/21/2016
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

Unless you want to replace the motherboard. There is only one way to clear that error.

You have to call HP and tell them that you have the system disabled message with the code you are seeing. Here is the number.

(###) ###-####/p>

You have to provide proof of ownership for that Pavillion G6. This is required as the system disabled message is an anti theft measure.

once you call in, and verify that you are the owner of the machine. They can give you a one time use code to over ride the password. At which point Id strongly suggest that you remove the bios password ***** do not set another one.

Good luck, and if you have further questions let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

On a side note.. There may be a code that we could get to work.

Im sending an offer for phone support so we can discuss this.