Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

After factory updates, computer turns on, no image on

Customer Question
After factory updates, computer...

After factory updates, computer turns on, no image on screen, f11 reset only produces beeping sound

Technician's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Unable to get screen on laptop to come on hp envy ultrabook 4-1043cl

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/20/2016
Laptop technician: Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Randy Computer Tech
Randy Computer Tech, Computer Support Specialist

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

West is the brand/model of your laptop?