Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

After factory updates, computer turns on, no image on

Customer Question

after factory updates, computer turns on, no image on screen, f11 reset only produces beeping sound
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: unable to get screen on laptop to come on hp envy ultrabook 4-1043cl
JA: Sometimes laptop issues that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Laptop Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else the Laptop Technician should be aware of?
Customer: no
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Laptop Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Randy Computer Tech replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.

I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.

West is the brand/model of your laptop?