Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How are you? My Toshiba Satellite L355D-S7825 laptop is 10…

Customer Question
Hello, how are you? My Toshiba...
Hello, how are you?
My Toshiba Satellite L355D-S7825 laptop is 10 years old, and the screen is green at startup, then it will turn totally green all by itself in the middle of doing something. It is worth trying to get it repaired?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/20/2016
Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

I am sorry to know that you are facing problem with your laptop screen. let me check the price of the display panel and then i can let you know if its worth getting the screen replaced or you can get a new laptop or an external monitor can solve the problem.

Do you use the laptop at home or you use it for travel as well.

Hello, Michelle, how are you?Never Mind, my husband just went out and bought me a new laptop.Thank you,Sincerely, *****

Thanks for updating me about the status

let me know if you have any questions and i will be happy to answer

Thanks for choosing Just Answer