Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

Shefin, Order ID 16035106-257. The problem was apparently…

Customer Question
Shefin, this is Scott Willis...
Shefin, this is Scott Willis, Order ID 16035106-257. The problem was apparently not fixed. My laptop is losing connection with the Netgear wi-fi, even though it insists that I'm connected. Please resolve.Thank you,Scott
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/17/2016
Laptop technician: Harold Hanna, Engineer replied 2 years ago
Harold Hanna
Harold Hanna, Engineer

Hello Scott how are you this evening?

I'm fine. I just turned on my laptop to review my checking account online and when I tried to go into the website, all I saw was the spinning wheel. It just kept searching but not connecting. It seems that I keep getting kicked off the internet for some reason so I have to disconnect from the wi-fi server and then reconnect to it, then I can get into the websites again for awhile. It's still appears to be a problem.

Does it seem to be a single website? When it seems to be disconnecting, have you tried to go to another website and see if it's working there? And how long has this been a problem?

I have tried other websites, but it's the same problem. Shefin re-installed the driver for the wi-fi sever and it worked well for the rest of that afternoon, so I was hoping the problem was fixed. I don't mind you going on my computer to look at the situation, but I'm not paying another $26.

OK I understand I can lower the price of it. Now, before we do that, how long ago did Shefin assist you? I want to keep your costs as low as possible so if it was recent you may be able to reach out to him again. I will ask that before I send the remote proposal to try to give you the best value for the money you've spent.

It was on February 13. Saturday. I told him I would contact him if the problem persisted.

OK I can help you but want to do whatever is best for you since you are the one spending money for assistance. If it is the same exact problem he may assist you at no additional fee if you attempt to contact him again. If you'd rather I just try to fix it, I can send you a remote desktop proposal for 15 dollars to save you some. Either way, you can try to speak with him, and if he doesn't respond fast enough, open this discussion back up and I can help you. I want to ensure the best value for your money as that is our guarantee, even if I'm not the one paid to fix it.

When is Shefin available?

I really have no idea. The best way to contact him would be to go to your email where you were working with him, and send him another message. I will send you a proposal at a cheaper price than what was mentioned above. If he does not respond soon enough you can write me back and I'll be happy to help!

ok

Have you had any luck reaching Shefin? If not I will be happy to assist you.