Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I need a charger acer tablet!

Customer Question
Hello, I need a charger...
Hello, I need a charger for my acer tablet!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/14/2016
Laptop technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert

Hi Wanda,

Which Acer tablet do you have?

I am here to help you. Please reply back if you need clarification on any of the above, or even if you just want to say "thank you" :-)
----------------------
Don't forget to rate my help, it is how the site rewards me for my time...
Have a great day!

Pete.

A1-380 or 830? It went dead cause I couldn't charge it! 7x9 tablet I believe!

Yes, ,that adapter will do the A830 as well!

Pete, are you still there? My phone is old and I can only get your response on my tablet! Thank you, Wanda

Yes, I am still here.

You are very welcome :)

How can I order one?
Have to follow up later, have to sleep! Thank you!! Aloha!

You can order one from Amazon at the following link:

http://www.amazon.com/Charger-Adapter-Aspire-Switch-Acer-Iconia-W3-810-Battery-Power/dp/B007JX3J40/

They are available on eBay too.

Aloha!

Pete.

Hi Wanda,

I notice your rating for my service has not gone through...
Do you need any further assistance?