Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Lenovo touch screen and my power button keeps

Customer Question
blinking and my laptop is...
I have a Lenovo touch screen and my power button keeps blinking and my laptop is frozen. I can't get my computer turned on or off so I'm unable to use my laptop
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/11/2016
Laptop technician: Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please press and hold the power button till the light gets OFF. Then, restart it and check if it boots.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N

I have tried this and doesn't work just keeps blinking

May I know the model number of your computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

I can't find a model number. The only numbers I find is N14608 and. Can ices (b).

Are you able to remove the battery from the computer?

Thank you.

S H E F I N

No. I'll get it figured out myself

If you can let me know the model number, it is for me to help you with the issue.

Thank you.

S H E F I N