Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My 3 in one Toshiba computer is saying insert boot media in…

Customer Question
my 3 in one Toshiba...
my 3 in one Toshiba computer is saying insert boot media in selected boot device and press a key. Reboot and select proper boot device. as nothing else is working.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
2/11/2016
Laptop technician: michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
michelleclive
michelleclive, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

you will have to shut down the computer power it back on and immediately tap on F10 or F2 which ever key take you into the bios screen set the bios as default and check if the hard drive is listed in the bios and set as the first boot device, save changes and exit. Let me know how it goes.