Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Toshiba laptop (Part # PSKBUC - 009008, Serial #

Customer Question
I have a Toshiba laptop...
I have a Toshiba laptop (Part # ***** - 009008, Serial # *****). I also have a MotoG3 cell phone that recently sent me an update (from lollypop to marshmello!?).
Since the update, I cannot transfer my cell phone photos to my laptop. I talked to a MotoG3 representative who told me to download a 10 3.0 driver from toshiba. I have tried this to no avail.
What do I do?
Mark McAthey
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 2 years ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Hi there Mark and welcome

Are you getting a specific error when you try to access the phone? Do you see the phone on the computer?

Please let me know.

The phone shows up in my windows file, but when I double click on it, nothing comes up. When I plugged my phone into my computer, it said, "No New Photos" even though there are.

ok, so you see no content at all from the phone? Or you see its folders ect, just not the photos?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,