Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba laptop (Part # PSKBUC - 009008, Serial #

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba laptop (Part # ***** - 009008, Serial # *****). I also have a MotoG3 cell phone that recently sent me an update (from lollypop to marshmello!?).
Since the update, I cannot transfer my cell phone photos to my laptop. I talked to a MotoG3 representative who told me to download a 10 3.0 driver from toshiba. I have tried this to no avail.
What do I do?
Mark McAthey
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there Mark and welcome

Are you getting a specific error when you try to access the phone? Do you see the phone on the computer?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The phone shows up in my windows file, but when I double click on it, nothing comes up. When I plugged my phone into my computer, it said, "No New Photos" even though there are.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

ok, so you see no content at all from the phone? Or you see its folders ect, just not the photos?

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,