Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

What do I do when I plug laptop in it says missing operating…

Customer Question
What do I do when...
What do I do when I plug laptop in it says missing operating system
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
2/2/2016
Laptop technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

First of all, please follow these steps and let me know the outcome:

Turn off the laptop.
Disconnect the power cord.
Now unplug the battery. You can turn it over to remove the battery.
Hold down the power button on the laptop for 1 minute.
Now, connect only power cord and restart it.