Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a new Toshiba laptop. I want to enact the wireless…

Customer Question
I have a new Toshiba...
I have a new Toshiba laptop. I want to enact the wireless function. The first screen says the device is off line and wants the password ***** used. This is a new device that has never had a password. Help!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
1/30/2016
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

It sounds like you have a windows 10 machine, is that correct?

Also, can you let me know what email address is showing on your sign in screen on your computer.. Just the last half of the email please, the part that shows up after the @ sign.

And one more thing, whats the full name brand and model of y our Toshiba?

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I have Windows 10. @outlook.com. Where do I find the full name brand and model?

My sincere apologies for the delay.

It should be on a sticker on the bottom of your laptop.. This page should help show you the location of what we are looking for.

http://www.csd.toshiba.com/su/pc_label_example.html