Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have broken the screen on my Z3 and lost all photos and

Customer Question

hi I have broken the screen on my Z3 and lost all photos and phone numders how do I retreive to my laptop or to the sim card
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, I'm Tim and will be assisting you today. I have over 15 Years as an Engineer and have been with eBay, DoD and many others. I will do my very best to help you. If you like i can offer remote access and a call.

Expert:  Tim replied 1 year ago.

Your going to have to take the unit apart, take the drive out and mount it into a device that will let you connect it to another PC and get your data off -=(