Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How to get my lap top on line

Customer Question
How to get my lap top on line
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
1/28/2016
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I will try my best to help you

Please provide the following details so that I can understand the issue you are facing more clearly.

What is the make and model of the laptop?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista,Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Are you trying to connect the laptop wired or wireless to the internet?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please reply using the box below.

Laptop technician: Sandy, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Do you still need help with your laptop issue? Please let me know. Thank you, ***** *****