Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

How do I change my password to my Toshiba laptop??

Customer Question
How do I change my...
How do I change my password ***** my Toshiba laptop??
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/27/2016
Laptop technician: Dustin, Senior Technician replied 2 years ago
Dustin, Senior Technician

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.

I take it your password ***** ***** longer working..

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using.

Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac.

If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows.

Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

Thank you,

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

I want to change it, itis working
Windows7
I don't see an apple sign. You are making a big deal about a simple question

Ok, if the password ***** ***** and you can sign into windows.

You need to go to start, control panel, user accounts, click change your password, and then type in a new password.

Here is a nice visual tutorial that shows you how to do so and the screens you will see.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials/73104-user-account-password-change.html

If you get stuck or have any further questions, let me know.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a rating of excellent ( 5 stars ) selected and submitted below this answer or at the top right of the screen. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.