Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I want to take my toshiba satellite into the field, but am…

Customer Question
I want to take my...
I want to take my toshiba satellite into the field, but am wondering what is the most cost effective way to keep it charged
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
1/24/2016
Laptop technician: Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast replied 2 years ago
Charles A. Roberts
Charles A. Roberts, Computer Enthusiast

Hello my name is***** will be happy to answer your question. First if you want to you can get a larger battery for your machine and you can also try and keep your screen to a lower brightness so you are not using a lot of power to run the machine. What is the model number of this machine?

toshiba satellite C50A

Here is a link for a twelve cell battery, http://www.ebay.com/itm/12CELL-8800mAh-Battery-Pack-Model-No-PA5109U-1BRS-Toshiba-LAPTOP-C50-A-C50D-A-/381117412765?hash=item58bc5e359d:g:Rq8AAOSw2s1Ur6nJ

Just upgrade the battery for a longer life keep in mind it will take longer for it to charge but it would last longer and just remember keep the monitor brightness down and you will have a lot longer of a battery life.

Charles
Can you just tell me ...this 12 cell battery will hold a greater charge.
is that the story?

That is correct greater charge longer life.

Do you have any other questions for me today? Also if you want to find a battery more local just go to ebay type in the search Toshiba c50-a 12 cell battery you should be able to have a list of batteries just make sure it's 12 cell. If you don't have any further questions please don't forget to leave positive feedback using the rating system it's how we are compensated for our time and information. Please have a good day.