Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WRONG I NEED TO OGATOSK SUPPORT AND I…

Customer Question
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT...
I WANT TO KNOW WHAT WRONG I NEED TO OGATOSK SUPPORT AND I WAIT FOR PAY THEM MY NAME IS ***** ***** FROM OZARKANSAS
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/24/2016
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you have Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10 or Mac computer?

Can you please tell me more details at the issue?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Laptop technician: Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer replied 2 years ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Are you an enrolled person on GATOSK to sell your designs ? Do you need help with your payments ? If so please contact GATOSK on support @ gatosk.com

Regards
Jins