Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I have a Toshiba Tecra M11 laptop which was working fine

Customer Question
until I turned it on...
I have a Toshiba Tecra M11 laptop which was working fine until I turned it on last night and it now has now sound at all. How can I fix this
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/21/2016
Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist

I'm sorry about the issue. Is there any error or message?

Does it have windows xp,vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Does it let you adjust the volume or not?

Is there any volume / speaker icon on any of the keys on the keyboard?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

there is no massage
it has window 10
as far as i can tell there icons on any key
sorry i am at work and my computer is at home

Can we continue when you are at home? Thank you.

I will not be home for about another 6 hours

That's fine. I will be here in 6 hours. Please reply back later when you are at home, then we can continue. Thank you.

I think I have it sorted I hope it will last
cheers

Great. Next time, if needed, you can uninstall the Sound device(s) in Device Manager, then restart the computer, then it will reinstall automatically, then check. Do you need help with any other computer question / issue today? You can always get back to me if there is still any issue later on. Thank you for the update.

Laptop technician: Viet - Laptop Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 1 year ago

Also, if you need, the full manual for your laptop is at the Toshiba website below:

http://cdgenp01.csd.toshiba.com/content/support/manuals/userguides/su2688241/tecra_m11_userguide.pdf

If you need help with any computer issue in the future, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,

Viet - Laptop Tech
Viet - Laptop Tech