Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Dell inspiron laptop and have forgotten my outlook

Customer Question

I have a Dell inspiron laptop and have forgotten my outlook administrator password. Is it possible to recover it anywhere? Rick
Category: Laptop
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what version of Outlook you are using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How would I know. I have windows 8
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have windows 8 but have no further information
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I can help you determine your version of Outlook. Once we know that, I will see what if anything can be done to recover your password. It will depend upon the version. How do you access Outlook? Do you go to Outlook.com, or do you click on an icon on your computer to open Outlook?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I click on the mail icon on the start screen on Windows 8
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Would you be willing to allow me to connect to your computer to resolve this issue? That would definitely be the fastest and easiest way to gather the information that I need in order to solve the problem.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  GeekGal replied 1 year ago.

Thank you. Please accept the offer for additional service and you will see a link to click on that will allow us to connect.