Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

I have a Dell inspiron laptop and have forgotten my outlook…

Customer Question
I have a Dell inspiron...
I have a Dell inspiron laptop and have forgotten my outlook administrator password. Is it possible to recover it anywhere? Rick
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
1/20/2016
Laptop technician: GeekGal, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
GeekGal
GeekGal, Laptop Support Specialist

Hi there. My name is***** will be my pleasure to assist you with this. May I ask what version of Outlook you are using?

How would I know. I have windows 8
I have windows 8 but have no further information

Thank you for that information. I can help you determine your version of Outlook. Once we know that, I will see what if anything can be done to recover your password. It will depend upon the version. How do you access Outlook? Do you go to Outlook.com, or do you click on an icon on your computer to open Outlook?

I click on the mail icon on the start screen on Windows 8

Would you be willing to allow me to connect to your computer to resolve this issue? That would definitely be the fastest and easiest way to gather the information that I need in order to solve the problem.

Thank you. Please accept the offer for additional service and you will see a link to click on that will allow us to connect.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer