Laptop

Laptop questions? Ask a laptop technician for answers ASAP!

My apple laptop will not connect to aol as it was an hour…

Customer Question
My apple laptop will not...
My apple laptop will not connect to aol as it was an hour ago
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
Answered in 1 minute by:
1/19/2016
Laptop technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. By "connecting", are you using the Safari web browser? Or the Mail app?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Mail app

Thank you for writing back with that information.

Please try to use Safari, then go to http://mail.aol.com

Then see if you can login to your account there.

The is just to test if AOL is temporarily down or if it is an issue with the Mail app

Please let me know your results so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess

It's working now thanks

Thank you Linda for writing back and I am glad that it is now working. Accessing AOL using the Safari browser could have re-established the connectivity on the Mail app. In other cases, closing and opening the Mail app will also re-establish AOL connection.

I hope I was able to help.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess