Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been fixing computers since last 7 years
33602187

My hp2000 keeps showing automatic repair can't ge rid of it.

Customer Question

Customer: Hi I'm Bud. My hp2000 keeps showing automatic repair can't ge rid of it.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: diagnosing your PC comes up & goes back to showing automatic repair.But nothing happensjust keeps repeating
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Laptop Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Can you please let me know if your HP 2000 laptop has Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

This is a one-time support session per your request.

Can you please let me know if your HP 2000 laptop has Windows XP, Vista, or 7 or 8 or 10?

When you are available, please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below to continue. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10

Thank you. Can you please press and hold the Power on/off button on the laptop for about 10 seconds in order to power off the laptop

, then turn it back on, then right away, keep pressing & releasing the key F11 quickly and repeatedly on the laptop's keyboard, then let me know if you see a menu or not.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.

I do live online support. Can I provide written instructions here?

Did you try my steps yet? Did you get any menu or option?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I tried tried start & f11 several times keeps showing auto repair diagnosing pc

After turning off the laptop and turning it back on, right away, did you keep pressing & releasing the key F11 quickly and repeatedly for many times? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
shows choose keyboard layout. tapped US. Goes to choose an option.#1 continue to windows 10 #2 troubleshoot #3turn off PC Tried all 3 several times

Sorry, when you try the option Troubleshoot, then option Reset PC, then what happens? What does it say? Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
here's what will happen settings willbe changed back to defaults. hit next chooose a target operating system. Windows 10

Choose Windows 10, then what happens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Just remov my files or fully clean the drive. Tried this already

When you select Just remove my files, then what happens?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Reset PC. Very slow

Sorry, it takes time to reset, please let me know how it goes later. Thank you for your patience.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Completed reset. Getting ready. Went back to automatic repair .Been trying this all day getting same answer.
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

I'm also ready to provide you phone support. Please let me know.