Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am using a Toshiba With Windows 8. I also have to use a

Customer Question

I am using a Toshiba With Windows 8. I also have to use a Toshiba CD/DVD external drive. I have had a Canon i70 compact printer scanner for some time and love it. I have been able to use it with all previous laptops I have owned. However, this computer continues to give me the following message when I try to install the program from my own disk. Message is: unable to find a core driver package that is required by the printer driver package. Is it possible to install those drivers and continue using this compact printer as I travel? If so I would love some detailed instructions to help me with the drivers without hurting my laptop. Awaiting your response with positive notation. Thanks, Terry
Category: Laptop
Expert:  sjena1982 replied 1 year ago.

Hi Terry ,

Welcome to justanswer.com

It will be better and quick if I can access your computer remotely to fix the problem ..

for that please follow the below steps

Please open the below link URL in browser

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=1e128ca6-00e9-4e3e-a2c9-7465ae1bb9b9

and then click on I agree button .

After that click on Download link to download a file and run it