Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am unable to play a dvd in my laptop computer. The drive

Customer Question

I am unable to play a dvd in my laptop computer. The drive opens and the dvd is spinning but it does not play. I got an error c00d11b1. I have been all day trying to fixit.
Please help.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Md. Sadique replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for your question. I look forward to assisting you today with the best answer possible.

Do you get this error message while using windows media player?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No. I am unable to use it. I wrote a question to ask.com and hundreds of people wrote me and told me that it was a c00d proent to Microsoft page and could not manage to find anything. So I thought about the times I came here and was very happy with the help. It seems to me now that you are just scammers. Please lell me how to fix this or give me my money back. Please let me know why I will get help.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I don't type well anymore. I am used to a keyboard. Thiss hp laptop is really very good. It tells me how to fix things many times. Please let me know.

I am always there to help until your problem is resolved.

Would you like me to remote in your computer and work directly on the issue?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am in the process of talking with the ICC and every other federal agency about being cheated and lied to by you. I wiil not trust anything you say. You are a thief and a scammer. You need to be put out of business. Believe I will get even someway. I am 75 years old with two diisabled grandchildren to support.

I am extremely sorry that you're not satisfied with our service.

I would you like to remote in your computer and work directly on the issues and fix it for you.

Could you please tell me your convenient time -- you will be available for a remote session.

At JustAnswer don't feel scammed or cheated. At any point if you feel you're not satisfied, you can request a refund.