Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a 3 month old Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10

Customer Question

I have a 3 month old Toshiba Satellite running Windows 10 which I bought at Best Buy. I continuously lose the WiFi connection to my Router. Router is fine as all other devices in the house are connected and running OK.
I've tried uninstall and reinstall the network adapter and made sure I have the latest drivers. It works for a little while but then resorts back to losing connection. I'm luck that it's working at the moment. This started 2 days ago. Hope you can help.
thanks,
Frank
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. If this just started happening 2 days ago it's possible a Windows update or some other software installation is the cause. You can set your system files back in time using System Restore. This will not affect your data files.

Right-click on the start menu button and select Run. In the Run box type: rstrui and click OK.

When System Restore opens it will recommend a restore date. If the date listed is before your wireless issue started, use it.

If not select: Choose a different restore point and click Next. Put a checkmark in the Show More Restore Points box.

Select a restore date before your issue developed, click Next then Finish.

Once the restore has completed connect to your wireless and let me know if it is now stable.

Expert:  Byron replied 1 year ago.

Hi Frank. Any news?