Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

My Toshiba laptop Satelite cannot be returned to Original

Customer Question
condition because System (F:0 shows 00.99...
My Toshiba laptop Satelite cannot be returned to Original condition because System (F:0
shows 00.99 free of 1046 GB.
The machine is Core I7 Windows 7 Nividia Geforce ??? CUDA.
C:\S3A4489D001 554 free of 580GB.
Computer ACPI x86 based PC complete with disk drive.
Disk drives Generic multi card USB device
Toshiba MK6475GSX ATA Device.
Standard VGA graphics adapter.
Please can you supply a DVD that will restore original condition?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Laptop
I want to retur the computer to original condition.
12/16/2015
Laptop technician: John, Laptop Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
John, Laptop Support Specialist

Sir/Ma'am this is justanswer which is a paid tech support site. We do not have any tie up with any companies like Toshiba,Microsoft etc but we can also help you fix the issue you are facing. We have been online for the past 10years and we have A+ rating from Better Business Bureau which you can check using this link http://ww2.justanswer.com/about-justanswer Please let me know whether you want to continue with our tech support if you do not want to continue with our support let me know and i will request to close this question.

If you wish to continue with our tech support please provide the following details.

How did you try to restore to factory settings?

In the question you mentioned that "F:0 shows 00.99 free of 1046 GB" do you mean the F drive have no space.does it shows the space on C drive?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer