Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Need a BIOS password Toshiba laptop. Won'the boot up.model:

Customer Question

Need a BIOS password ***** my Toshiba laptop. Won'the boot up.model: PSCF6U-04X00C. Serial: 6D308160Q. Best Buy Geek Squad said they can'take do anything without a BIOS password. Can you help?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Joe-S replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you today. There is no way to recover the password ***** nor is there a default factory password. The only option is to perform a reset by performing a few steps to short out the embedded bios battery which will set it back to default options. To do this you will need to open the back panel to get at the circuits. Are you comfortable doing this?