Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Laptop expert
50836188

I have a Toshiba lap top. A black box is flashing on the

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba lap top. A black box is flashing on the screen during use of the laptop. It does not stay up and it is too fast to read what it says. Help please
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Are you able to use the laptop at all or does it flash a black box then power off?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we use it. When the box flashes it interrupts what we are doing but does not power off the laptop
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Since you cannot read the box, it would be easiest if I connected to your computer to see the issue then fix it. If you are okay with that, please accept the offer that I am sending you then I will provide you with the steps so I can connect. It can take 1-2 minutes for the offer to appear.