Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I downloaded/bought music on ITunes on my laptop. When I

Customer Question

I downloaded/bought music on ITunes on my laptop. When I connected my IPod, to put the music on my IPod, the music only plays if I am connected to Wi-Fi. It is only 2 new albums I purchased. Why is this? The rest of my music plays without Wi-Fi.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Maurice replied 1 year ago.

Hello Tim, it could be that you have bought it but not downloaded it, as if you are streaming it you need to be on the wifi. Double check if you have actually downloaded those tracks to the ipod itself, and also make sure you are some free memory on the ipod. Regards, Maurice