Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

Laptop will not let us connect to aol.

Customer Question

laptop will not let us connect to aol.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Gary Jensen replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear that you are having this problem. I need to try to clarify the statement: "Laptop will not let us connect to aol."

• Are you trying to connect to aol.com using a web browser like internet explorer, Google Chrome or Firefox?
  • What type of computer do you have and what operating system is it running (i.e. Windows 7 Home, Windows 8, Windows 10)?
  • Can you connect to any other web sites or is your ability to access the internet completely gone?
  • If it is just connecting to aol.com that is the problem, do you know your aol username and password?

Please let me know the answers to these questions and I will be able to help you.

Thanks,

Gary