IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Is there anyway to download movies to my Lenovo Yoga 2

Customer Question

Is there anyway to download movies to my Lenovo Yoga 2 tablet with windows operating system.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

For Windows 8 as above, you can access the Windows Store by clicking on the Store icon at the Start and you will be able to download various contents, among which are movies.

Let me know if that worked for you.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope good to go the only thing I would say is that I had to load Windows 10 in order to download off of the store. You might want to check that out. I had windows 8 when question was asked
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for letting me know. Windows 10 should now operate faster than Windows 8. It seems the Windows 10 Store has more content than the one for Windows 8 and Windows 8.1.

If you require any other assistance, feel free to let me know.

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Thanks,