Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

J and I am having problems with my hp stream booting up

Customer Question

Customer: j and I am having problems with my hp stream booting up
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: it says bootdevice not found please install an operating system on your hard disk
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Laptop Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I can wait but I am concern because its my only device
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Freddy M. replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** do not rate until we are finished. I look forward to assisting and am very sorry to hear that you are having this problem. No boot device found is a very bad error, it means it can not find the hard drive. Did you recently change it?