Laptop

Laptop Questions? Ask a Laptop Technician for Answers ASAP!

Laptop

I feel like I'm the dumbest person ever but I need some very

Customer Question
Good Morning, I feel like...
Good Morning, I feel like I'm the dumbest person ever but I need some very basic help step by step. I just experienced many issues with my laptop and it was discovered that my left click wasn't working properly and now am stuck with using a wireless mouse which I hate to say the least! The issue that I can't figure out if the art of cut, copy and past which I need to use desperately daily. HELP PLEASE, Linda
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Laptop
11/19/2015
Laptop technician: Richard, Laptop Specialist replied 1 year ago
Richard, Laptop Specialist

Hi there Linda and welcome

To Copy you select what you wish to copy, then press on the keyboard CTRL + C

If you wish to Cut (Move) it instead, then you press on the keyboard CTRL + X

Then to paste you press on the keyboard CTRL + V

These are the three combinations to use to Cut, Copy and Paste

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 year ago

Is there any easy video of this to watch?

THANKS, Linda

yes, you can follow this video Linda

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P7GIpYjmc8M

Or if you want I can connect to your computer and show you how this works?

Richard, Laptop Specialist