Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I can't my computer to get online. I've changed the

Customer Question

I can't my computer to get online. I've changed the batteries and the keyboard obviously works. I've called the internet company and all is working. All the lights light up which is why I can talk to you. At some point I selected to type the input on the keyboard on the screen. What can I do now to get it back to "normal"?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Martin replied 1 year ago.

Hello, welcome to JustAnswer my name is ***** ***** I'm one of the experts who will be assisting you today.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your computer.

When did the problem start?

May I start a remote session so we can work on the problem together from your computer?

Please reply using the box below.

Regards,