Sandy
Sandy, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  B. Tech, 10+ years of experience
33602187

I have just purchased a toshiba laptop used .My friends mom

Customer Question

I have just purchased a toshiba laptop used .My friends mom was the previous owner and when she purchased her new laptop she gave the old one to her younger daughter and she created a account and a password ***** she forgot both . Well now im the the owner of this toshiba laptop windows 7 .HOW DO I RESET THE WHOLE LAPTOP SO I CAN START FROM SCRATCH WITH NO RESET DISK AND NO COMPUTER KNOWLEDGE.i want everything erased
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Could you please tell me about the operating system system installed on the Toshiba computer? Windows 7/8/10 or other.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 7 on a toshiba Satellite
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Im having trouble giving yall my email so yall can email me my answer it is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When are you gonna tell me something
Expert:  Sandy replied 1 year ago.

I apologize for the delay.

If you have already tried to hold down Zero key while powering on the computer, it means either inbuilt recovery is not installed or it has become corrupt.

In this case, I suggest you to order recovery disk directly from Toshiba team here: Click the link: Click Me

Scroll down and enter your serial number and order recovery disc directly from Toshiba team.

Also, you can call them on this number:***-***-****

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.