Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I am having trouble sending multiple emails to AOL emails. I

Customer Question

I am having trouble sending multiple emails to AOL emails. I am sending out weekly emails to golfers at my club. Recently some (but not all, and not the same emails every time) are returned to me as undeliverable. I only have trouble with AOL email accounts. All others go through - gmail and many others - with no problem.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not understand why I should have to pay for assistance. I am already paying a significant amount of $ each month for Uverse. Now I am being asked to provide credit card information and also to sign up for a plan. I guess I could just wait and call ATT tomorrow when someone is in their office to answer my question....
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not think this problem is specific to using a laptop. I think it has more to do with communicating with AOL email users. Those users do not have a problem emailing me, and, as I said this problem of sending out emails to contacts in my address book only happens with AOL emails and not always the same ones.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

Hi there, my name is***** you tell me the exact error message you get when the emails come back? For example, "delivery temporarily suspended:host" or "unauthorized IP." That will point us to what's going on with the messages.