Shefin, Laptop Support Specialist
Experience:  Working as Tech support specialist with a world famous computer manufacturer
15907069

I have a Toshiba Chromebook CB35-B3340-2 mp and an HP

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Chromebook CB35-B3340-2 mp and an HP PHOTOSMART 7520 e-All-in-one printer. Are they compatible so that I can print from the Chromebook?
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Shefin replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I am Shefin and I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

You have to use Google Cloud print in order to print from Chromebook. HP Photosmart 7520 e-All-in-One Printer Series is compatible for cloud printing. Please find the compatible printers from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5199461/model/5199462/document/c04550279/

Please get instructions for Cloud printing from the link below.

http://support.hp.com/us-en/product/HP-Photosmart-7520-e-All-in-One-Printer-series/5199461/model/5199462/document/c02817255

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit. My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!
S H E F I N