Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have an Lenovo yoga 2 laptop and every time I try to turn

Customer Question

hi I have an Lenovo yoga 2 laptop and every time I try to turn it on, it says "default boot device missing or boot failed.
insert recovery media and hit any key then select 'boot manager' to choose a new boot device or to boot recovery media" and when I hit enter, there are no options for me to choose
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Charles A. Roberts replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** am sorry you have encountered this kind of problem. First have you tried the one key recovery option yet. It's usually a small button on the side of the machine or on the top of the keyboard that looks like a uturn signal.