Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have no sound on my HP Pavilion dv6 model QE023UA#ABA

Customer Question

I have no sound on my HP Pavilion dv6 model QE023UA#ABA Notebook PC. I need help determining where the problem is & how to correct the problem.
Category: Laptop
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Remote Tech Support. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Viet - Laptop Tech replied 1 year ago.

Do you also see the model dv6-6180us at the back/bottom of the laptop?

Does it have Windows 7 or another windows version?

Is it the same computer or a different computer that you have issue with the printer previously?

Does it let you adjust the volume at the bottom right of the computer's screen?

Do you see any volume icon / key / button on the keyboard?

If you connect headphones/headsets to the laptop, do you hear sound on the headphones/headsets?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.