Thank you for the update.
Please, follow the instructions below:
- Turn the computer off
- Turn the computer on
- Start pressing the F8 key on the top of the keyboard
- At the Boot menu, choose Repair your computer
- Hit the Enter key
- Enter a password, if asked for it.
- Choose "Recovery Management" by clicking that link.
- Choose the "Restore Operating System to Factory Defaults" item. If you wish to keep the user files on the computer, you can choose the option to keep the files. If you choose the first option, all documents will be deleted.
- Follow the rest of the instructions on the computer and all will be reset.
I look forward to your rating of my help on the top of this page. If you have any questions about rating me, please let me know.
Thank you for your time and please, do not forget to rate my help on this page.