Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a Toshiba Laptop that has 3 viruses in it ....I have

Customer Question

I have a Toshiba Laptop that has 3 viruses in it ....I have spent 6 hours with McAfee and they told me I needed to contact you to solve these issues before I can reload my virus program to that it will work....the 3 issues I have are: Win32 Chrockjet, Win64 bedep, and Adhoc bedep...I hope you can take care of these issues for me ..
Category: Laptop
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 2 years ago.

I will be the person helping you today.

I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.

May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?

Once the remote session begins, we will be able to communicate via a chat window on your computer.

Thank you,
Jason