Md. Sadique
Md. Sadique, Engineer
Experience:  Engineer with 7+ yrs. experience as a software troubleshooter, developer & hardware support.
22727371

I have a model 15R132VM that my son bought me in early June.

Customer Question

I have a model 15R132VM that my son bought me in early June. It has a real ugly message
about bluescreen shutdown. My son has the receipt and thought you'd get it send me a box with a RGM to repair it. ***** *****(###) ###-####
Serail number is ***** RAZ2213110
Category: Laptop
Expert:  arsufi2002 replied 2 years ago.

My name is***** am sorry to hear that you have this issue, I look forward to assisting you today with your question and providing the best answer possible.

Please save this page to favorites( ctrl + d) so that you can reconnect in case you get disconnected

What version of Windows does computer have? (Win 7 / 8/10)

Dear sir,

Please answer when you are back